- Sail around the picturesque waterfront of Vancouver's Coal Harbour in an environmentally friendly e-boat
- See the North Shore Mountains and Vancouver's urban skyline – it's pretty in every direction!
- Pass by landmarks like Stanley Park, Burrard Inlet, the 9 O'Clock Gun, and the creepily named Deadman's Island
Are you harbouring a thirst for adventure? Drift around the placid waterfront of Vancouver in an ultra-modern, environmentally friendly e-boat. You'll be floating amidst snowcapped mountains, wild parkland, and a towering urban skyline.
Your friendly captain will provide some context as you pass notable landmarks and historic sites like Stanley Park, Burrard Inlet, and the famous 9 O'Clock Gun. Make sure to ask about the morbidly named Deadman's Island!
- Show your smartphone ticket at the dock and join the next available cruise
- The dock is located north (water side) of the Westin Bayshore Hotel, with access from the Coal Harbour Seawalk. To get to the dock you can walk around the hotel along the seawalk or walk through the hotel lobby
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket