- Traipse across the enormous Capilano Suspension Bridge, 230 feet above the Capilano River
- Explore the woodland canopy and learn about the local ecosystem on Treetops Adventure's raised platforms
- Test your nerve with Cliffwalk, a glass-floored walkway that juts out from the granite cliff face hanging over the river
Taste adventure in the evergreen treetops of Capilano Suspension Bridge Park. Breathe in the fresh pine-scented air as you cross the giant eponymous suspension bridge and explore the winding walkways around the rainforest canopy.
As you cross, look down and see the Capilano River 230 feet below, painted green by the dense forest. The bridge can support the weight of 96 full-grown elephants, so you can stride across with confidence!
If you're feeling brave, try the Treetops Adventure, an adjustable walkway built into the canopy 110 feet above the forest floor. You might even encounter some local wildlife moving through the branches.
Cliffwalk takes you on a cantilevered walkway which hugs the granite cliff high above Capilano Canyon, leading to previously inaccessible parts of the park.
Oh, and the floor is made of glass – so definitely do look down!
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
There are guided history tours every hour on the half hour at the park entrance before the Story Centre, where you can learn about the park's history from local First Nations.
There are also guided nature tours every hour on the half hour, providing an introduction to the ecology of the West Coast rainforest, and info about the local flora and fauna.