- Wander amid over 200 colourful, free-flying birds in a beautiful and lush environment
- Escape reality and explore a year-round tropical paradise just minutes from downtown Vancouver
- Get up close to orchids, banyan and fig trees, and more exotic blooms in a subtropical rainforest habitat
From free-flying tropical birds to exotic plants and flowers, this thriving ecosystem is a world away from Vancouver, only 15 minutes from downtown. Walk among free-flying birds, learn about biodiversity, and soothe your soul in the healing garden.
As you wander the lush rainforest in the giant dome, look out for colourful macaws, African parrots, exotic finches, and Chinese pheasants. They're a friendly bunch, and some of them might say hello!
Walk among stunning orchids and fig trees, then head to the desert area for succulents and cacti.
Bloedel Conservatory also has a healing garden. Engage your senses with nature and feel that horticultural high. Hanging around in these environments can boost your emotional, mental, and physical wellbeing.
This tropical wonderland, just minutes from downtown Vancouver, is a soothing escape from reality all year round.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Pick up a free booklet with the names and pictures of the conservatory's birds at the reception desk, and spot as many species as you can! Bonus points for whoever sees the pin-tailed whydah.