- Hop on the Albufera bus at various pick-up points around central Valencia and escape the bustle of the city
- Take a coastal bus ride down to Albufera National Park and enjoy a traditional boat trip around its lagoon
- Opt for the 'Paella Menu' ticket and enjoy Valencia's world-famous paella as it was cooked over 300 years ago
Paella was supposedly invented in Albufera – and Spain's signature dish is just one reason to take a trip to Valencia's leafy neighbour.
Once you're done with your Valencia sightseeing, take the Albufera bus from pick-up points across the city. Travel down the coast to Albufera's tranquil natural park, and embark on a dreamy boat trip around one of Spain's largest lakes. If you want to stay longer for local cuisine or a sunset stroll, just give your driver the heads up and take a later bus!
- Swap your smartphone voucher on board of the bus for a paper ticket. If you chose the Paella Menu ticket you will receive an extra ticket for it
- The boat tour starts from stop El Palmar
- If you selected the Paella Menu ticket, go to the Restaurant La Sequiota, located on Carrer de Vicent Baldoví 9, at stop El Palmar
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
For the 'Paella Menu' option, the restaurant is La Sequiota, located at Vicente Baldoví 9, El Palmar.
The menu includes:
- Salad and squid
- Chicken or Seafood Paella
- Dessert: Panacota with Turron Crocanti
- Drinks: Water or Beer or Sangria
Schedule (subject to change):
- From stop #1: Oct-Dec: Thu-Mon at 10:00, 12:35 & 16:00; Mar-Apr: Thu-Mon at 10:00, 12:35 & 16:00; May-June: Mon-Sat at 10:00, 12:25, 16:00 & 18:15; July-Aug: Mon-Sat at 10:00, 12:35, 16:00, 17:00 & 19:15 (with sunset); Sep: Mon-Sat at 10:00, 12:25, 16:00 & 18:15
- Return times from El Palmar: Oct-Dec: Thu-Mon at 11:55, 14:30 & 17:55; Mar-Apr: Thu-Mon at 11:55, 14:30 & 17:55; May-June: Mon-Sat at 11:55, 14:30, 17:55 & 20:10; July-Aug: Mon-Sat at 11:55, 14:30, 17:55, 18:55 & 21:10 (with sunset); Sep: Mon-Sat at 11:55, 14:30, 17:55 & 20:10
C.C. Aqua - Baleares - Nuevo Centro - Palacio Congresos - Ilunion Eurostars - Plaza Reina - Ciudad Artes Ciencias - El Palmar