Tickets for Nationaal Militair Museum: Skip The Line
Experience an F-16, board a tank or learn some NATO language
- Check out a spectacular museum at the the former Soesterberg Airbase, surrounded by beautiful scenery
- Learn about the impact and importance of the Dutch armed forces, visit six themed areas, board a tank or learn NATO language
- See the Mighty Genghis Khan exhibition featuring over than 200 treasures from Inner Mongolia
Fascinated by military history? Throw yourself into the thrills of F-16s, tanks and NATO language at the beautiful National Military Museum. Skip the line, learn the history and importance of the Dutch armed forces and explore six themed areas!
The Netherlands Army Museum and the Netherlands Air Force Museum joined forces (see what we did there?) to create a great museum at the former Soesterberg Airbase.
Surrounded by natural scenery, the location is enough to warrant a day trip! Skip the line and explore this 45-hectare site, the birthplace of aviation in the Netherlands, and discover the impact and importance of the Dutch armed forces.
Glimpse the effects of WWII, NATO in the Netherlands, hop into an F-16 fighter jet and see the Mighty Genghis Khan exhibition featuring over than 200 treasures from Inner Mongolia!
- Entrance to the museum
- Food and beverages
Show your smartphone ticket at the museum entrance.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Bus: Line 356 from Amersfoort, line 381 from Driebergen, or line 571 from Soest-Zuid
- Parking is free
- Tuesday - Sunday: 10:00 - 17:00
- Open on Mondays during summer
Alleen zou ik ook meer materiaal in de depots buiten willen bekijken!