Tickets for Centraal Museum Utrecht: Skip The Line
Jump into a world of art and culture at Utrecht's main museum
- Jump into Utrecht's main museum, holding permanent and changing temporary collections
- Visit the original studio of Dick Bruna, works by Marlene Dumas, and a 1,000-year-old Utrecht ship in the basement
- Explore 16 themes across the ground and first floors and see fashion designer Jan Taminiau's beautiful dresses
Skip the line and dive into a world of history, art and culture at the Centraal Museum, founded in 1838. See works and pieces from Rietveld to the Utrecht Caravaggists, from Dick Bruna to Moesman, and from Viktor and Rolf to the 1,000-year-old Utrecht ship in the basement.
In the Centraal Museum Utrecht's permanent exhibition, The World of Utrecht, modern art blends with urban history, fashion and even costumes. There are 16 themes to explore across the ground and first floors.
See Dick Bruna's working studio, furniture by Gerrit Rietveld, and pieces by Joop Moesman, Abraham Bloemaert, Gerard van Honthorst and more. Witness the biggest Rietveld Collection in the world, as well as works by Marlene Dumas, one of Holland's most prolific artists.
View models of the Dom Tower, peek into the old dollhouse, and see exciting, changing temporary exhibitions. There's always something different to see at Centraal Museum Utrecht.
- Skip-the-line access to the Centraal Museum Utrecht
- Access to the Jan Taminiau exhibition
- Online audio tour for the Jan Taminiau exhibition
- Entrance to the Miffy Museum
- Entrance to the Rietveld Schröder House
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
- You must visit the Jan Taminiau exhibition at the time you booked. Make sure to arrive on time for your selected timeslot, access may otherwise be refused
- You can visit the museum before or after your visit to the Jan Taminiau exhibition
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.