- Jump into Utrecht's main museum, holding permanent and changing temporary collections
- Visit the original studio of Dick Bruna and works by Marlene Dumas
- See the biggest collection of Gerrit Rietveld’s designs in the world, with 300 objects
Witness works from the heyday of European Caravaggism (between 1600 and 1630), when out of 2,700 artists listed in Rome, 572 were foreigners. Presenting 70 masterpieces, this exhibition is the first to display the Utrecht Caravaggists alongside their European counterparts.
Skip the line and dive into a world of history, art and culture at the Centraal Museum, founded in 1838. See works and pieces from Rietveld to the Utrecht Caravaggists, from Dick Bruna to Moesman, and from Viktor and Rolf to the 1,000-year-old Utrecht ship in the basement.
In the Centraal Museum Utrecht's permanent exhibition, The World of Utrecht, modern art blends with urban history, fashion and even costumes. There are 16 themes to explore across the ground and first floors.
See Dick Bruna's working studio, furniture by Gerrit Rietveld, and pieces by Joop Moesman, Abraham Bloemaert, Gerard van Honthorst and more.
Witness the largest collection of Dutch designer Gerrit Rietveld’s designs in the world, with 300 objects, as well as works by Marlene Dumas, one of Holland's most prolific artists.
View models of the Dom Tower, peek into the old dollhouse, and see exciting, changing temporary exhibitions. There's always something different to see at Centraal Museum Utrecht.
- Skip-the-line access to the Centraal Museum Utrecht
- Access to the temporary exhibitions
- Audio guide in Dutch for the exhibition Utrecht, Caravaggio and Europe
- Entrance to the Miffy Museum
- Entrance to the Rietveld Schröder House
- The timeslot is for the Utrecht, Caravaggio and Europe exhibition. You have up to 45 minutes after your selected timeslot to enter
- You can visit the museum before or after the exhibition
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.