Tickets for Canal Cruise Utrecht
Cruise the canals of the unique medieval city of Utrecht and get the best views
- See Utrecht from its unique canals on a comfy heated boat, which will be fully opened in sunny weather
- Learn about Utrecht's unique history and canal system from a live guide and see sights like the Railway Museum, the Astronomical Observatory and more
- Board and disembark at any of the stops on the tour - it's up to you
The fourth biggest city in the Netherlands, Utrecht boasts beautiful parks, medieval churches and enviable terraces along its maze of canals. See it all from the comfort of your boat on this canal cruise through the city.
Stocked up on stroopwafels? Eaten every free cube in the cheese shops? Hop aboard a boat and see a different side of Utrecht from its unique canal system.
Learn about the city's medieval history as you cruise past historical highlights -plus you can board at any point you like!
The tour and its stops include the Railway Museum (Spoorwegmuseum), the Astronomical Observatory (Sterrenwacht de Sonnenborgh), the Cathedral tower (Domtoren) and more!
Your boat is fully heated, but if you're lucky enough to get some Dutch sunshine, the roof panels and side windows will be flung wide-open for even more medieval viewing pleasure.
- Canal cruise
- Live commentary
- Audio guide in 5 languages
- Food and drinks
- Show your smartphone ticket at the departure point on Oudegracht 85
- Boats depart at 11:00, 13:00, 14:30 and 16:00
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.