Tickets for Zoom Torino
No bars. No cages. Just an educational walk amongst 80 animal species.
- Visit the first Italian habitat dedicated to hippos boasting the power of underwater vision!
- See the tigers and their babies in the Indian Tiger Temple
- Visit the recreated Cape Town beach and its colony of African Penguins and walk beside them while they swim on a special path!
There are no bars and no cages at Zoom Torino, simply natural barriers at this educational adventure into the animal kingdom. Explore on foot and meet over 80 different animal species in 9 recreated habitats!
Zoom Torino puts their animals first.
From the three small tigers in the Indian Tiger Temple to the zebras in the African Savannah, to Hippo Underwater, a special ecosystem designed to replicate their Lake Malawi home, each habitat has been designed to make all species here feel completely at home.
Watch the African penguins waddling on a recreation of the famous Cape Town beach. Learn the secrets of siamang gibbons, deer and red pandas on the Island of Sumatra. And witness the hot pink one-legged stands by the flamingoes in Madagascar.
In the summer of 2018, two extra special aquatic habitats are coming to Zoom Torino. Soon, you'll be able to swim alongside African Penguins, hippos and rays in various pools. Watch this space!
- Entry to Zoom Torino
- Entry to the Madagascar Habitat
- Meetings with biologists (in Italian)
- Flying demonstration at the Petra Amphiteather
- Entry to all habitats
- Access to the playground areas
- Parking (€3 parking ticket can be purchased at the ticket office, the parking is not guarded. Parking is free for disabled visitors and for motorbikes and campers)
- Access to the pool areas (ticket can be purchased at the ticket office)
- Private spot on the artificial beach (ticket can be purchased at the ticket office)
- Food and refreshments
- Extra experiences
Show your smartphone ticket at the ticket desk.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Train: Line SFM2 from Porta Susa or Lingotto stations in Turin towards Pinerolo and get off at Pinerolo Piscina Station, located about 1.5 km from the park. Trains run every hour
- Free Shuttle Bus: Runs on weekends and holidays, between 9 June and 9 September every day. Buses depart from Pinerolo Piscina Station at 10:35, 11:35, 12:35, and 14:35 and return to the Station at 14:00, 15:00, 16:00, 17:00, 18:00, 19:00. Trips take 10 minutes
belle le piscine e ben organizzati gli angoli giochi
Parco molto bello e animali meravigliosi!