- Visit Turin's best contemporary art museums with one easy-to-use pass, valid 48 hours (for an adult and a child under 12)
- See everything from photography exhibitions to Italy's first outdoor contemporary art museum in an urban space!
- Get 48-hour use of public transport and €5 reduction on adult tickets for the City Sightseeing Torino bus
Art lovers look no further, this Contemporary Art Card gets you access to a host of awesome art museums in Turin, saving you money as you go. For 48 glorious hours, you'll have many of Turin's best museums at your disposal; GAM, the oldest modern art museum in Italy, the Fondazione Sandretto Re Rebaudengo, and the Pinacoteca Giovanni e Marella Agnelli. Also includes free public transport!
Highlights include the Camera - Centro Italiano per la Fotografia, where a passion for photography is on display. Changing exhibitions on life through the lens means there's always something new on. The Castello di Rivoli - Museo d'Arte Contemporanea showcases contemporary art in a former Savoy royal residence.
MAU-Museo d'Arte Urbana Turin is Italy's first outdoor contemporary art museum in an urban space (!) It features almost 150 works on the walls of homes and squares in the Borgo Vecchio Campidoglio - an old working class neighborhood.
The world of contemporary art is yours to explore with this handy pass. And take advantage of 48-hour use of public transport and a €5 reduction on adult tickets for the City Sightseeing Torino bus!
Venues with free entry
- Camera - Centro Italiano per la Fotografia
- Castello di Rivoli - Museo di Arte Contemporanea
- Fondazione Merz
- Fondazione Sandretto Re Rebaudengo
- Galleria Civica d'Arte Moderna e Contemporanea
- MAU - Museo d'Arte Urbana
- MEF - Museo Ettore Fico
- Pinacoteca Giovanni e Marella Agnelli
Venues with discounted entry
- Fondazione 107
- MIAAO - Museo Internazionale delle Arti Applicate Oggi
- PAV - Parco Arte Vivente
- Free entry to or reduced entry to all museums and venues included
- 48-hour use of public transport
- €5 reduction on adult tickets for the City Sightseeing Torino bus
- 10% off '5737' taxis
Get your card by redeeming your smartphone voucher at one of the following points:
- Piazza Castello Tourist Office - Piazza Castello, 161, 10121 Torino, Italy (09:00 - 18:00)
- Piazza Carlo Felice Tourist Office - Piazza Carlo Felice, 10121 Torino, Italy (09:00 - 18:00)
- Please note that some museums are closed on Mondays
- Your card is activated with the first entry to a participating museum/site
- Please visit the Turismo Torino website to check which museums offer free entrance or reduced entry
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.