- Choose a 2- or 3-day card and see the city highlights of Turin at your leisure
- See the magnificent Royal residences across Turin plus reconstructions of medieval houses!
- Visit Abbazia di Staffarda, Borgo E Rocca Medievale, Armeria Reale and more - there's loads for the whole family
Choose a 2- or 3-day Turin City Card and see the best Turin has to offer. From ancient abbeys to Romanesque complexes and the world's biggest weaponry collection, there's enough to keep you transfixed for days (2 or 3 of them, to be specific).
This is your access-all-areas pass to the best cultural bits of Turin! You'll get entrance to most of the museums plus architectural and historical highlights.
Want a taste of life in times gone by? At the Abbazia di Fruittuaria see two beautiful abbeys, one dating from 1003, the other from 1776.
Then head to the elegant Romanesque-style complex of Abbazia di Staffarda at the foot of the Monviso, with its impressive monastic buildings and nine farmhouses.
Check out the Borgo E Rocca Medievale, a reproduction of 15th-century village life featuring buildings and furnishings typical of those in Piemonte and the Aosta Valley. Then get your tickets to the gun show - literally - when you visit the world's biggest collection of weapons at the Armeria Reale.
All of this, and more. This is the best way to see the wonders Turin has to offer!
- Free (or discounted) entry to all included museums, activities, and venues
- A booklet with the full list of included museums, activities, and venues
- Public transport
Get your card by redeeming your smartphone voucher at one of the following points:
- Piazza Castello Tourist Office - Piazza Castello, 161, 10121 Torino, Italy (09:00 - 18:00)
- Piazza Carlo Felice Tourist Office - Piazza Carlo Felice, 10121 Torino, Italy (09:00 - 18:00)
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Piazza Castello Tourist Office
- Bus: 1A, 4A, 4R, 10G, 15/R, 55, 56, 60A, 3990 and 399 to Castello
- Tram: 13 and 15 to Castello or 7 Storica to Castello Capolinea
Piazza Carlo Felice Tourist Office
- Bus: 1,5V, 12, 33, 35, 52, 64, 67, 68 and 101 to Porta Nuova
- Tram: 9 to Porta Nuova