Tickets for National Automobile Museum + Hop-on Hop-off Bus Turin 48H
A time-saving ticket to almost 200 cool cars and the best of Turin!
- Use the Hop-on Hop-off City Sightseeing Bus to travel around Turin in comfort for 48 hours
- Visit the National Museum of the Automobile (MAUTO) and get special discounts inside
- See MAUTO's collection of almost 200 cars, and 80 different brands - a must for car fans and gearheads!
This is our top time-saving ticket to the best of Turin! Get free entrance to a world of almost 200 different cars at the National Automobile Museum (MAUTO) and let the big red double-decker Hop-on Hop-off Bus take you round the rest of Turin in comfort over 48 hours.
When the big bus pulls up outside the National Automobile Museum (MAUTO) it won't be the most impressive vehicle in the vicinity (there are almost 200 cars here!) - but you'll definitely be cool and comfortable using it to see the sights.
See the National Automobile Museum, included with this ticket. Founded in 1932, it's an auto lover's dream, packed with technology, fascinating science and of course, cars galore!
And then just carry on hopping on and off the bus for the rest of your 48 hours of Turin delights!
- Access to the Hop-on Hop-off City Sightseeing Bus Turin for 48 hours
- Audio guide on the bus in English, Italian, Spanish, French, German, Russian, Chinese, and Japanese
- Entrance to the National Automobile Museum
- 10% discount on the National Automobile Museum book, available at the museum’s bookshop
- 10% discount at the Museum’s bookshop on a minimum purchase of 50€
- 10% discount at the Museum’s café
- Free WiFi in the museum and on the bus
- Audio guide in the museum
- Hop-on Hop-off Bus: Show your smartphone voucher on any of the buses or at the City Sightseeing Ticket Point on Piazza Castello, at the corner of Via Po (stop 4 of line B). You will receive 2 paper tickets, one for the buses and one for the museum
- The bus ticket is activated the first time it is used and is then valid for 48 hours
- National Automobile Museum: Show the paper ticket you received on the bus at the entrance of the museum
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Departures from stop 1, Piazza Castello
- Line A: 10:00-18:00, October + November 10:00-16:00, every 60 minutes
- Line B: 09:30-17:00, every 90 minutes
- Line C: 09:45-15:45, every 120 minutes
- Line A: Bus Terminal Piazza Castello - P. Vittorio Veneto/Mole Antonelliana - V. Villa della Regina - Corso Lanza - V. Petrarca/Musei Scientifici - Corso Massimo d’Azeglio - Parco del Valentino - Piazza Carlo Felice/Stazione FS Porta Nuova - V. XX Settembre/Duomo
- Line B (Apr-Oct): Piazza Castello - V. Accademia Albertina/Cavour - Parco del Valentino - Corso Unità d'Italia - V. Nizza - Palazzina di Caccia di S. - Corso Agnelli - F. Sandretto Re Rebaudengo - FS Porta Susa
- Line C (Apr-Oct): Piazza Castello - FS Porta Susa - Venaria Reale - Parco + Castello La Mandria - Juventus Stadium - Borgo Dora