- See all there is to see in magnificent Torino with this all-access pass, with regular buses carrying you between the city's highlights
- Enjoy luxury buses with plush seating and open tops for panoramic views of the historic city
- Learn as you ride, thanks to the included 8-language audio guide and helpful onboard staff
Turin is so stuffed with galleries, museums, palaces, and landmarks that getting around town is probably the last thing on your mind. Why not streamline your visit with this handy Hop-on Hop-off pass, which whisks you between sight after unmissable sight? Choose between a 24-hour jaunt or a 48-hour extravaganza!
It's hard to stand out in a country as packed with culture as Italy, but Turin is an undeniable highlight, boasting a spectacular array of opera houses, churches, piazzas, parks, theaters, libraries and more, all draped in stunning Renaissance and Baroque architecture.
This pass takes the stress out of getting around, with a fleet of charming red buses navigating specially designed routes which cover every must-see hotspot in the city. Regular schedules mean you'll never wait long, so you can explore at your own pace.
Forget confusing public transport and pricy taxis, just relax in air-conditioned bliss and enjoy the panoramic views and 8-language audio guide full of history and insightful trivia!
- Access to the Hop-on Hop-off buses for 24 or 48 hours
- Paper route map and timetable
- Free WiFi on the buses
- Audio guide on the buses in Italian, English, Spanish, French, Portuguese German, Russian, Chinese
- Free walking tour App in English and Italian
Show your smartphone ticket as you board each City Sightseeing bus. Hop on and off wherever and as often as you like!
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
01 November-31 March
Only line A operating. Sat & Sun & Christmas, 10:00-16:00. Buses every 60 minutes.
01 April-31 October
- Line A: Daily 10:00-16:00, buses every 60 min
- Line B: Daily 9:30-17:00, every 90 min
- Line C: Fri, Sat & Sun 9:45-15:45, every 120 min
Times are subject to change. Please pick up a current map and exact timetable on the bus
- Line A: Bus Terminal Piazza Castello - P. Vittorio Veneto/Mole Antonelliana - V. Villa della Regina - Corso Lanza - V. Petrarca/Musei Scientifici - Corso Massimo d’Azeglio - Parco del Valentino - Piazza Carlo Felice/Stazione FS Porta Nuova - V. XX Settembre/Duomo
- Line B: Piazza Castello - V. Accademia Albertina/Cavour - Parco del Valentino - Corso Unità d'Italia - V. Nizza - Palazzina di Caccia di S. - Corso Agnelli - F. Sandretto Re Rebaudengo - FS Porta Susa
- Line C: Piazza Castello - FS Porta Susa - Venaria Reale - Parco+Casatello La Mandria - Juventus Stadium - Borgo Dora