- Soar through the skies at the Aktun Chen National Park on a 25-foot-high zip line
- Get amazing views of the jungle canopy and all equipment included
- The kids will love the little zoo with monkeys, white-tailed deer, peccaries and more
Make like Tarzan at Aktun Chen, a 400-acre reserve that was once inhabited by the Mayans. See the stunning nature reserve they called home from the heights of a 25-foot-high zip line and look out for tropical birds, monkeys and tiny little things called people far below. A thrilling addition to any Cancun vacation!
If you thought ziplines were invented just for thrills and high adrenaline spills, think again! They were once the only way to travel in mountainous and jungly areas!
Watch the jungle spreading out beneath you like an emerald blanket as you fly like a tropical bird through the canopy. How many kinds of flora and fauna can you count?
Don't worry if you've never been on a zip line before. Your harness will be connected to the cable at all times, and there's a nifty brake to help you slow down or stop easily. You can even change position in the air, move your arms and legs, and swing upside down like a monkey.
There's really no better way to feel part of the jungle than that!
Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance of the park.
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Aktun Chen Cave
Swim in the underground maze of a 5-million-year-old cave network!
Aktun Chen All Inclusive: Fast Track
A thrilling adventure, deep beneath and high above the Mexican jungle