- Take a unique snorkeling trip in an ancient Mayan hangout. Explore a series of underwater caves and emerge into the jungle!
- Study exquisite limestone formations, some of which are older than our entire civilization
- Witness weird-looking fish unique to this environment, plus native flora, fauna and underwater tunnels
Trek through the jungle to a mesmerizing world of crazy rock cascades, tropical fauna, weird fish and underwater tunnels! The refreshing, chilly waters of the Aktun-Chen cenote await on this snorkeling tour that feels more like a step back in time.
Mexico is crammed with hidden gems, but the secret world of refreshing cenotes is about to be revealed!
Join a team of jungle explorers and plunge from the humid jungle air into the crystal-clear waters of an underground cenote! This gorgeous grotto was once ventured into by the ancient Mayans, who used it to summon gods from the underworld!
These days you're more likely to summon a strange-looking fish, but there's still magic in the air. Swim through underwater tunnels and marvel at the stalactites and stalagmites lining the ancient walls.
Float on your back and study the lush tropical vegetation clinging to the grotto, and follow the streaks of sunlight as you snorkel.
This magical adventure to a Mayan underworld is a must-do in Mexico!
Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance of the park. A guide will be assigned.
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Aktun Chen Cave
Swim in the underground maze of a 5-million-year-old cave network!
Aktun Chen All Inclusive: Fast Track
A thrilling adventure, deep beneath and high above the Mexican jungle