- Explore one of Italy's most beautiful gardens - Roncade is a proud member of the network Grandi Giardini Italiani
- Visit the wine shops and don't miss a wine tasting session or the chance to take some home
- Take a guided tour for some extra information on the unique history
Get up close to 30 beautiful statues, explore an ancient chapel and winery, and be wowed by elegant 18th-century furnishings at the Castello di Roncade. As the only existing Venetian villa surrounded by medieval walls, towers and vineyards, this majestic place is a must-see.
The first owners of the Castello di Roncade are immortalized in terracotta. Give a nod to the mighty busts of Venetian nobles Girolamo Giustinian and Agnesina Badoer before getting deep into the history of their former home.
Italy's breezy Treviso Hills host one of northern Italy's most unique example of living Renaissance architecture. This place is steeped in 16th-century history and grandeur.
Opt to take the tour (in Italian or English) and get some insider information, or simply walk around yourself. See the vineyards of the winery from the castle windows and breathe in the smell of the cypress trees along the moat.
The walls, towers and moat were designed by renowned Venetian architect Mauro Codussi - the same man who built the clock tower in Venice's San Marco Square.
Still thinking about the wine? Of course you can taste the wines yourself! Just ask for a tasting in the wine shop.
- Swap your smartphone voucher at the entrance hall for a paper ticket
- Please arrive on time. The staff on-site will indicate you your guide
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
It's possible to stay in the Castle apartments overnight.