- Explore a hilltop fortress that later became a castle and served as a popular haunt for artists and intellectuals
- Learn about courtly romance in the Room of Love and the Keep, and see mid-14th-century frescoes and decorations
- Kids can do game-based trails designed to teach them about the characters who lived in the castle centuries ago
Be transported to another time and place as you explore a medieval hilltop castle in the lush Trentino region. Transformed from a fortress to a castle by a noble family in the Middle Ages, Avio Castle was once a popular place for artists and intellectuals to hang out.
Explore richly decorated rooms, see 14th-century frescoes, and take in panoramic views of vineyards and the forested valley. Castle Avio lets you relive the days of brave knights and elegant ladies.
Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the ticket office.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
There is a parking 450 meters from the castle.