Tickets for ZooParc de Beauval
Fun at the number one zoo in France
- Catch big cats, primates, herbivores, birds, reptiles, fishes and aquatic mammals at one of the most beautiful zoos in the world
- See two rare giant pandas, found nowhere else in France!
- Watch incredible live shows featuring flying birds and sea lions - fabulous fun for the whole family (March - September)
Spot koalas, kangaroos, manatees, giant pandas and over 6,000 other animals in France's number one zoo. With excellent shows and entertainment for the kids, plus a new lion's land for 2017, this dose of animal magic is a guaranteed awesome family day out.
ZooParc de Beauval is the only zoo in France with giant pandas. But that's not all: it's home to the largest diversity of animals in the whole country (over 6,000 of our furry and scaly friends live here)!
Take your time and catch some shows. Les Maîtres des Airs sees 200 birds flying over your heads (you may want to wear a hat), while L’Odyssée des Lions de Mer features a bunch of friendly sea lions showing off for you.
2016 saw the addition of a reserve for hippopotamus, and in 2017 they've added a new habitat, La terre des lions.
And it's not just the extensive range of species, the zoo is dedicated to conservation and the habitats are wide-open, and the energetic animals making full use of the space.
It's fuzzy, four-legged edutainment at its finest, and if the animals could speak, they'd speak in French. What's not to love?
- Entrance to the zoo
- Free parking
A member of staff will scan your smartphone ticket at the entrance.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- November - February: 09:00 - 17:30
- April - June & September: 09:00 - 19:00
- July & August: 09:00 - 20:00
- March & October: 09:00 - 19:00
Pas besoin d'imprimer les billets , très pratique .
Surprise réussie pour nos enfants.
Un très grand bravo, nous y reviendrons