- Catch big cats, primates, herbivores, birds, reptiles, fishes and aquatic mammals at one of the most beautiful zoos in the world
- See two rare giant pandas, found nowhere else in France, plus a new baby panda
- Watch incredible live shows featuring flying birds and sea lions - fabulous fun for the whole family (March - September)
Spot koalas, kangaroos, manatees, giant pandas and over 6,000 other animals in France's number one zoo. With excellent shows and entertainment for the kids - plus a new baby panda so cute you'll want to kidnap it - this dose of animal magic is a guaranteed awesome family day out.
ZooParc de Beauval is the only zoo in France with giant pandas. But that's not all: it's home to the largest diversity of animals in the whole country (over 6,000 of our furry and scaly friends live here)!
Take your time and catch some shows. Les Maîtres des Airs sees 200 birds flying over your heads (you may want to wear a hat), while L’Odyssée des Lions de Mer features a bunch of friendly sea lions showing off for you.
Head to the hippopotamus reserve, spot Simba and pals in the La terre des lions, and new in the park, see a cute baby panda, Arctic wolves and cheetahs.
And it's not just the extensive range of species, the zoo is dedicated to conservation and the habitats are wide-open, and the energetic animals making full use of the space.
It's fuzzy, four-legged edutainment at its finest, and if the animals could speak, they'd speak in French. What's not to love?
A member of staff will scan your smartphone ticket at the entrance.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- November - February: 09:00 - 17:30
- April - June & September: 09:00 - 19:00
- July & August: 09:00 - 20:00
- March & October: 09:00 - 19:00
le spectacle des otaries ludiques et beau
le spectacle des oiseaux tout simplement spectaculaire
je recommande cet endroit au plus du plus