- Step inside an exact copy of the Mir space station, donated to the Cité de l'Espace by Russia
- Play on interactive exhibits and take part in scientific experiments, and see lunar rock samples collected during Apollo missions
- See pieces of the moon up close and a piece of a Martian meteorite!
The dark side of the moon was once a mystery, but in 2019, China was able to reveal its secrets. Now's your chance to see a full-sized replica of the Chinese Chang'e-4 probe with its Yutu-2 rover, which touched down in the Cité de l'espace in September 2019.
While lovers of space have ample opportunity to see replicas from the Apollo missions all over the world, it's rare to get a first-hand glimpse of CASC (China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation) engineering.
Skip the lines to Cité de l'Espace and enter an out-of-this-world space-oriented theme park! Climb aboard a Russian spacecraft, see what life's like on the International Space Station, look at pieces of the moon up close, and see an actual meteorite from Mars!
This unique theme park is full of space-oriented exhibitions, rides and attractions. It's a must for stargazers and astronauts-in-training!
Step inside an exact copy of the Mir space station donated to the Cité de l'Espace by Russia.
Learn about the lives of the astronauts who orbit the earth every 1.5 hours on the International Space Station (ISS), and see how they complete their tasks in zero gravity.
Get a fresh new perspective of the universe in the IMAX and planetarium. See amazing lunar rock samples collected during the Apollo missions, and be wowed by pieces of the moon through a magnifying glass.
Play on interactive exhibits and take part in scientific experiments, all designed to bring space right down here to Earth.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket