- Unleash your inner astronaut and explore a sprawling space travel theme park, complete with immersive interactive activities and exhibits
- Look at fragments of the Moon and Mars up close, board an exact replica of Russia's Mir Space Station, enter a rocket launch control room, and more
- Access the newly opened L'Envol des Pionniers, an aeronautics exhibition dedicated to the pioneers of French long haul flight across barren terrains, without whom space travel might never have taken off
Blast your sense of wonder into orbit with a combo ticket for two of France's most spectacular attractions. Take a giant leap for mankind at Cité de l'Espace, and hop inside a real Russian spacecraft, see real fragments of the Moon and Mars up close, enter a rocket launch control room, and lots more.
Then, come back down to Earth again, and discover the incredible story of the French airmail at the all-new L'Envol des Pionniers aeronautics exhibition. What have you got Toulouse?
If the final frontier of space has a gravitational pull on you, prepare for lift-off at Cité de l'Espace. This cosmological theme park will leave you floating in a most mysterious way!
Clamber aboard an exact replica of the iconic Russian Mir Space Station, moonwalk past a remodeled Sputnik satellite, and get dizzy looking up at a real space shuttle engine. Immerse yourself in interactive exhibits and thrilling space travel experiments - it IS rocket science!
Refresh your perspective on the universe in the state-of-the-art IMAX and get starry-eyed in the planetarium. Marvel at amazing lunar rock samples collected during the Apollo missions, and enter a true-to-life rocket-launch center to prepare for blast-off.
After you've explored the far reaches of space, rewind the clock and discover the no-less impressive efforts of the pioneers of French aeronautics, at the newly opened L'Envol des Pionniers, and see how long-haul flight across deserts and mountains was spearheaded at a time when it was thought to be impossible.
It's safe to say without the extraordinary efforts of these high-flying pioneers, we would not have fragments of the Moon and Mars in our museums today.
- Cité de l'Espace: show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
- L'Envol des Pionniers: show your smartphone ticket at the counter to pick up a paper ticket
- Cité de l'Espace must be visited first
- You have one year to go to L'Envol des Pionniers after the date of purchase. Please check the opening hours of the venue before going
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket