Tickets for Niagara Adventure Theater
A 30-minute movie that plunges you into the history and mystery of Niagara Falls
- Experience a 30-minute movie all about Niagara Falls at a special theater in Niagara Falls State Park
- Learn the myths, history, legends and stories behind the famed world wonder courtesy of a 45-foot-large screen and Dolby surround sound
- This experience will blow you away and that's before you've even seen Niagara Falls
When it comes to Niagara Falls you've just got to jump straight in. We don't mean literally of course, but by learning the history and myths behind the mist at this 30-minute Niagara Adventure Theater experience in Niagara Falls State Park!
Located in the Niagara Falls State Park (in New York State), the Niagara Falls Movie Legends of Adventure will plunge you into the depths of the famous falls without getting so much as a drop of water on you!
Dive into the history, mist, myths and legends surrounding Niagara Falls, the famous waterfall that rushes over the border between Canada and the US.
Courtesy of a 45-foot-large screen and Dolby surround sound, you'll experience the whoosh of the falls in stereo as you sit in air-conditioned bliss.
- Entrance to the Niagara Adventure Theater (movie included)
- Entrance to the visitor centre
Show your smartphone ticket at the box office at the visitor center entrance.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- 01 May - 15 Jun: Sunday - Friday 09:30 - 17:00, Saturday 09:30 - 19:15
- 16 Jun - 04 Sep: Sunday - Thursday 09:30 - 18:00, Friday & Saturday 09:30 - 20:45
- 05 Sep - 09 Oct: Sunday - Friday 09:30 - 17:00, Saturday 09:30 - 20:45
- 10 Oct - 31 Oct: 09:30 - 17:00 (daily)
- 01 Nov - 31 Dec: 10:15 - 16:15 (daily)
- Movies play every 45 minutes
Bus: All buses to Rainbow Boulevard & Michael O'Laughlin Drive or Rainbow Boulevard & Main Street.