- Shock your synapses with an immersive journey through Toronto's world of illusions and brain teasers
- Experience over 80 different exhibits including an upside-down living room and a trippy vortex tunnel
- Ideal for a day of mind-boggling fun with kids, or kids at heart, who simply want a shift in perspective
Ever wanted to dance on the ceiling? Now's your chance to channel your inner Lionel Ritchie and do just that, in Toronto's mind-bending Museum of Illusions.
This museum plays with your perception and senses as you explore the various illusions, holograms, installations, and exhibits on display. This isn't your run-of-the-mill fairground house of illusions, get ready to fool your eyes and brain!
Test your balance with a totally tubular trip through the vortex tunnel, and experience the laws of gravity and ratio yield unexpected results in the 'Ames' and 'Rotated' rooms.
Get lost in infinity with kaleidoscopic optical illusions, and snap all manner of cool photos at this fun and educational brain teaser of a museum.
- Scan your smartphone ticket at the entrance
- Make sure to be on time for your selected entry time
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket