- Visit one of the greatest Gothic structures in Europe, just an hour from Madrid
- Skip the line and join your tour guide for the facts and history as you walk around the cathedral
- See typical Gothic characteristics, plus works by Velázquez, El Greco, and more
Skip the line to Toledo's most fascinating monument. This artistic masterpiece was built in 1226 and is one of the most important Gothic structures in Europe! Join your guide for a fascinating tour and see works by Goya, El Greco and Velázquez.
Ready to go Gothic?
Built in the 13th century, Toledo Cathedral's architectural style was inspired by renowned 11th-century Gothic cathedrals, such as Notre Dame de Paris. Join a knowledgeable guide and get the nitty-gritty history as you stroll around its amazing interior.
Gothic characteristics are evident everywhere but you'll also see additions from the Mudéjar and Renaissance periods. From the rose windows to the flying buttresses, to the curious pointed arches and ribbed vaults, the Toledo Cathedral is a piece of art itself, and it's also filled with it.
Located just an hour outside of Madrid, Toledo Cathedral makes for a perfect, artsy day trip.
- Go to the TOLEDOturismo.org office on Calle Armas, 17 (point 1 on the map). Your guide will be waiting there for you
- Please make sure to arrive at least 15 minutes before your selected timeslot
- There's a 5-minute walk from the kiosk to the Cathedral
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket