Tickets for Toledo Cathedral: Skip The Line + Guided Tour
Visit one of the greatest Gothic structures in Europe with a tour guide
- Visit one of the greatest Gothic structures in Europe, just an hour from Madrid
- Skip the line and join your tour guide for the facts and history as you walk around the cathedral
- See typical Gothic characteristics, plus works by Velázquez, El Greco, and more
Skip the line to Toledo's most fascinating monument. This artistic masterpiece was built in 1226 and is one of the most important Gothic structures in Europe! Join your guide for a fascinating tour and see works by Goya, El Greco and Velázquez.
Ready to go Gothic?
Built in the 13th century, Toledo Cathedral's architectural style was inspired by renowned 11th-century Gothic cathedrals, such as Notre Dame de Paris. Join a knowledgeable guide and get the nitty-gritty history as you stroll around its amazing interior.
Gothic characteristics are evident everywhere but you'll also see additions from the Mudéjar and Renaissance periods. From the rose windows to the flying buttresses, to the curious pointed arches and ribbed vaults, the Toledo Cathedral is a piece of art itself, and it's also filled with it.
Located just an hour outside of Madrid, Toledo Cathedral makes for a perfect, artsy day trip.
- Entrance to Toledo Cathedral
- Guided tour of the Cathedral in English and Spanish
- Go to the Toledo Tourism kiosk at plaza Zocodover, at the corner of Calle Comercio (point 1 on the map), and swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket for the Cathedral. You can also exchange your ticket at the Toledo Tourism kiosk at Toledo train station
- Head to the Cathedral (point 2 on the map). Show your ticket there and you'll be directed to your guide
- Please make sure to redeem your voucher at least 30 minutes before the start of your desired guided tour. If you're late, you'll have to wait for the next available timeslot
- There's a six-minute walk from the kiosk to the Cathedral
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Aunque te contaba lo fundamental e importante sobre la catedral.
Recomiendo coger audioguía en vez una persona guía. Además duró una hora y media aproximadamente, cuando al comprar la entrada nos indicaron que serían alrededor de dos horas. Cuando terminó, nos faltaron muchísimas cosas y detalles por ver. Me decepcionó un poco.