Tickets for Toledo Card: Priority Entrance
Get right in to Toledo's main attractions
- Escape Madrid and visit Toledo at your own pace, in your own time. Soak up over 700 years of history!
- See the main sites of Toledo with priority access, including Primate Cathedral, the Church of Santo Tomé, the Sinagogue of Santa María la Blanca and the Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes.
- Get a free guided tour of the Cathedral with a professional guide
Spain is a kaleidoscope of colors, sights, sexy accents and those little free tapas things you get with most drinks. We love it. And if you're making your way through the centre of Spain, Toledo should be up there on your to do list. Its Alcázar, or fortress, its churches and synagogues, the ambience... everything about it showcases the fusion of cultures that make this city a Spanish highlight. Your Toledo Card is your ticket to VIP access!
There's a wealth of culture and history to uncover in Toledo, and if you take the high-speed train (AVE) from Madrid you'll be there in just 30 minutes. The Toledo Card grants you priority admission to the main attractions of this historically religious city.
The well-known Primate Cathedral, which contains over 700 years of art. The exquisitely decorated chapels in this Gothic house of worship will have you reaching for the camera.
You won't want to miss the 12th-century Church of Santo Tomé, containing some El Greco paintings. Look up. The 14th-century tower on Santo Tomé is one of the best examples of Mudejar architecture in Toledo.
Other highlights include The Sinagogue of Santa María la Blanca, the oldest standing synagogue in Europe (it was built back in 1180), and The Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes and its pretty garden, with its roses and orange trees.
- Entrance to the Cathedral Primada
- La Iglesia de Santo Tomé
- La Sinagoga de Santa Maria la Blanca
- Monasterio de San Juan de los Reyes
- Priority access in each venue
- Official guided tour of the Cathedral and its museums: 700 years of art
- Transportation to and from Toledo
- Food and beverages
- Temporal exhibitions aren't always included
- Swap your smartphone ticket for a Toledo Card at the office of Viajes Reina in the train station of Toledo
- Once activated your card is valid for 24 hours and you can visit each place once only
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Viajes Reina - train station Toledo: 10:00 - 14:30.
Train: AVE train from Madrid to Toledo.
Très bonne correspondance avec le train à partir de la gare d'amocha à Madrid
La Toledo Card est une nécessité très bien gérée par Tiquets
für die Hauptsaison mag das anders aussehen.