- Roam around the famous Tsukiji outer market, and discover a huge amount of seafood-based restaurants and shops
- Learn how to make your own sushi with fresh ingredients in a workshop, led by a real Japanese expert
- Finally, and perhaps most importantly, eat the sushi that you've just crafted!
Do you dream of sushi? Visit the Tsukiji outer market and roam around a huge collection of fish and seafood-related stores. Enjoy doing some shopping, with retailers and restaurants prepared to cater to your tastes – whether you're looking for tasty tuna, bountiful bonito, or succulent salmon.
Then, take a sushi workshop, where you'll learn how to create (and eat) your very own delicious sushi!
- Show your smartphone ticket when you're picked up at the time and place agreed upon with the supplier
- Make sure to be ready on time
- The tour will end at 12:30 at the Kikai Shinko Kaikan Conference Center (B109, 3-5-8 Shiba Koen, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0011)
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Special dietary requests (allergies, halal, kosher, etc.) are taken into account on the spot, depending on availability. For complex requests, contact the supplier at least 1 day in advance. You'll be given a phone number and email address after booking.