- You'll never outgrow the most magical place on Earth, especially at Tokyo DisneySea, a nautical theme park with seven fantastical ports of call and exhilarating rides
- Explore seven kingdoms complete with waterways and streets, from undersea lands to the Arabian coast
- Explore the depths of the ocean on Jules Verne's submarine at Mysterious Island, or grab cocktails on the S.S. Columbia
Do the magical kingdoms of Disneyland leave you wanting more? Then sail to lands both imaginary and real at the seven ports of call of Tokyo DisneySea.
This fantasy theme park is inspired by the sea and is more catered to adults with a penchant for a spectacular adventure. Expect mermaids, pirates, adrenaline-pumping rides, and shockingly dangerous acrobatic shows. When you're thirsty, trade up your Toontown drink for a classy cocktail in a 1920s lounge on board a glamorous cruise liner.
The Mediterranean Harbor will transport you to a place of romance and luxury. Sail the sparkling blue waterways of Venice in a gondola, before trawling the depths of the ocean on board Captain Nemo's submarine on Mysterious Island.
Have interactive undersea adventures in Ariel's colorful kingdom in Mermaid Lagoon, then travel to a mythical middle eastern land and watch a magic show hosted by the Genie himself on the Arabian Coast.
Brave the Lost River Delta and whirl past temple ruins on The Indiana Jones Adventure ride before soaking up some marine life with Nemo and Dory in Port Discovery. On the American Waterfront, hitch a ride on the elevated train and grab a bite on board the S.S. Columbia steamliner, which just happens to be a restaurant!
- Please pick up your physical ticket by showing your smartphone voucher to the representative holding a sign saying 'Disney 1 day tour' at Maihama Station, North Exit
- The passport of the person who made the booking must be shown to pick up the tickets
- Exchange time: 08:30-13:00
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket