- Discover the life and art of Vincent van Gogh, focusing on two artistic movements that shaped his approach: the Hague School and Impressionism
- Admire some of Van Gogh's most famous and beautiful paintings, including his Wheat Fields and Roses
- See a collection of precious works from 10 different countries, many of which are in Japan for the first time
This two-part exhibition currently turning heads in Tokyo takes you into the life of legendary artist Vincent van Gogh, with a specific focus on how he was influenced as a young man by famous Impressionists as well as his Dutch predecessors.
Find out how his own style of painting was inspired by a group of innovative artists known as the Hague School, which featured masters such as Mauve, and see a huge range of Van Gogh's works alongside art by Impressionists like Cezanne, Monet and more.
Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance (printing not required).
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket