- Enjoy a special program at the National Museum of Modern Art, Tokyo and learn about art in a conversational way
- A friendly and insightful English-speaking facilitator will let you engage with Japanese art and culture by viewing three selected works
- Gain a better understanding of modern art by appreciating and discussing works with fellow participants during an hour-long program
Put your finger on the pulse of Japanese culture with this special program at the National Museum of Modern Art, Tokyo (MOMAT). Let's Talk Art! is a conversational gallery program that aims to give diverse visitors the opportunity to learn about, appreciate, and discuss art. Marvel at some of the museum's msterpieces, and deepen your understanding of what art means!
Art holds a mirror to society like nothing else can. So add some aesthetic reflections to your Tokyo adventure with this captivating program to the center of Japanese modern art.
A friendly English-speaking facilitator will help you explore three masterpieces you encounter, enabling you to engage on a deep level with Japanese art and culture, and enjoy a cross-cultural exchange among other participants through art.
Ever feel like something is missing when you look at a piece of art, but not sure how to put your feelings into words? This is the perfect chance to broaden your horizons, and become more comfortable with discussing your ideas and insights on some of the best artwork found in Japan.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance reception. The program will start from there
- Please note that this ticket can't be cancelled and refunded after the deadline of 24 hours before your visit date
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket