- Feel some warm-hearted Japanese hospitality and learn all about a fascinating local tradition
- Make your own beautiful origami to take home, and finally figure out how to make a perfect paper crane
- Use special origami paper to make your favorite designs under the supervision of a real expert
Can you name something more Japanese than origami? These famous paper artworks have been part of Japanese culture since ancient times, and you'll learn how to make your very own little masterpieces in this workshop – from cranes to love hearts and samurai hats!
The act of folding paper has elevated itself into a true art form, and remains a popular pastime for many people. Whether you like simple and elegant designs or complicated patterns, this workshop will teach you some great new skills.
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the information center of the Tokyo Tower
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the workshop begins
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
The duration of the workshop is an estimate. It's subject to change, depending on the number of participants and/or special conditions.
Sushi Workshop & Sushi Party in a Private Home
Save money on November bookings!