- Do something different and delicious on your trip to Tokyo by learning how to make traditional desserts
- Under the skilled supervision of a pro-sweet-maker, you'll make two kinds of sweets: nerikiri and taiyaki
- Learn the history of Japanese sweets and how they're connected to nature, ceremonies, and traditions
If you're craving something sweet to go with all your new favorite Japanese savories, then try your hand at a Japanese sweet-making class!
You'll be guided by a professional who will teach you the secret to making two traditional Japanese confections – nerikiri, which dissolves in your mouth, and taiyaki, a pancake-type confection stuffed with sweet bean paste. Learn the occasions on when these sweets are served and what they represent, and most of all, enjoy your edible art with a big bite!
- Please show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the information center of the Tokyo Tower
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the workshop begins
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Sushi Workshop & Sushi Party in a Private Home
Save money on November bookings!