- Experience something totally different in Tokyo: a night at the Japanese opera
- See two intoxicating one-act operas, both set in the Italian city of Florence
- Witness a Japanese and international cast, led by one of Japan's most sought-after directors
Catch a combination of Japanese and international talent in action, with a double bill of one-act operas spearheaded by an all-Japanese creative team.
There are just four dates available for these performances, so don't miss out on this musical extravaganza!
Eine florentinische Tragödie:
When wealthy cloth merchant Simone arrives home early from a business trip, he finds his wife Bianca in the company of Guido Bardi, a Florentine prince. Prepare for an emotional ride through love lost, gained and remembered.
The wealthy aristocrat Buoso Donati has just died and his relatives have gathered in mourning – but it turns out they're only concerned about his will. Get ready for marriage proposals, a fortune left to a monastery, and more!
Please go to the box office and exchange your smartphone voucher for a ticket.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket