- Learn about the horseshoe crab, a prehistoric creature who has 10 eyes all over its body and whose family dates back 445 million years!
- Attend the daily feeds for penguins, otters, rays and piranhas - an interactive experience kids will love
- Meet seahorses, clownfish, sharks, rays, jellyfish and more
Find out how rays evolved from sharks over 150 million years ago. See the piranhas feeding and watch the majestic sharks eye you up with a beady glare! Meet clownfish, seahorses, sea turtles and more at SEA LIFE Scheveningen.
The rare swims alongside the rescued here at SEA LIFE Scheveningen, an educational underwater expedition that delights young and old alike.
Learn about the creatures of the deep as you watch them in action. See the graceful rays and the sleepy looking seahorses. Spot the sea turtles and try and catch the eye of a shark.
New for 2018, the Jurassic Seas exhibition takes you back in time to when dinosaurs ruled the earth (and the oceans too)! Play an interactive game with Jurassic creatures and discover the humble 10-eyed horseshoe crab, whose family goes back 445 million years!
If you've ever questioned the power of a piranha's chomp, don't miss feeding time.
- Entrance to SEA LIFE Scheveningen
- Access to the talks and animal feedings
- Access to the interactive touchpool
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Tram 1 or 9 from Central Station / Hollands Spoor to Kurhaus
- Bus 21, 22 or 23 to Scheveningen / Kurhaus
Het grote water bassin waar je onderdoor kon lopen!
C'est un petit site, agréable mais sans plus