Tickets for Royal Delft Experience + Audio Guide
See the factory where Royal Delft earthenware is made
- Watch the talented craftsmen hard at work doing their painting demonstrations
- Check out the Delft Blue Nightwatch – just as big and impressive as the original!
- Feel like a craftsman inspector yourself as you walk around the factory where everything is still handmade
By the time you leave this Royal Delft Experience, you'll be an earthenware know-it-all, thanks to your audio guide. This experience is jam-packed with facts (and pottery) as you tour the factory where the world-famous Royal Delft pottery is all still made by hand, according to 19th-century traditions.
Did you know that the iconic blue Delft earthenware is actually painted in black - it only turns blue once it's fired! And that's just the tip of the paintbrush... there's plenty of fascinating facts to learn when you spend that day at the Royal Delft Experience with an audio guide.
Watch the craftsmen doing crafty things, check out awesome ceramic collections few get to see and explore the changing temporary exhibitions.
Nouveau Blue: from vision to realization (28 March - 30 September 2018)
To celebrate 365 years of iconic earthenware design, Royal Delft's newest exhibition traces the history and achievements of this iconic company. As well as rare ceramics and industry portfolios, the exhibition invites one lucky visitor to contribute to a unique tile painting every day – it's your chance to be a part of history!
- Access to the Royal Delft Experience
- Audio guide
- Free parking
- Workshops and live guided tours
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- 2 January - 18 March: 09:00 - 17:00 (Monday - Saturday), 12:00 - 17:00 (Sunday)
- 19 March - 31 October: 09:00 - 17:00 (Monday - Sunday)
- 1 November - 31 December: 09:00 - 17:00 (Monday - Saturday), 12:00 - 17:00 (Sunday)
Take the time to catch some rays - and see the intriguing architectural ceramics - in the courtyard. It's well worth your time!