Tickets for Royal Delft Experience + Audio Guide
See the factory where Royal Delft earthenware is made
- Watch the talented craftsmen hard at work doing their painting demonstrations
- Check out the Delft Blue Nightwatch – just as big and impressive as the original!
- Feel like a craftsman inspector yourself as you walk around the factory where everything is still handmade
By the time you leave this Royal Delft Experience, you'll be an earthenware know-it-all, no thanks to your audio guide. It's jam-packed with facts to listen to as you tour the factory where it's all still made by hand, to the exact traditions honed in the 17th-century.
There's so much you probably didn't know about that iconic blue Delft earthenware, like the fact that's actually painted in black. It only turns blue once it's fired.
You learn something new every day! Especially when you spend that day at the Royal Delft Experience with an audio guide.
Watch the craftsmen doing crafty things, check out awesome collections few get to see, and then catch some rays, along with the intriguing architectural ceramics in the courtyard.
- Access to the Royal Delft Experience
- Audio guide
- Free parking
- Workshops and live guided tours
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- 20 Mar – 31 Oct: 09:00 - 17:00
- 1 Nov - 31 Dec: Mon – Sat: 9:00 – 12:00, Sun: 12:00 – 17:00