- A unique Hague attraction with exact replicas of famous Dutch buildings and constructions, at a 1:25 scale
- Learn about Dutch history as you explore miniature canal houses, cheese markets, windmills and more
- Step back in time to see the founding of New York in the 17th century, and don't miss the Waterwolf attraction
Feel like a giant in The Hague as you explore the cultural highlights of Holland at the miniature city of Madurodam. Tiny windmills, palaces and churches plus multimedia displays and interactive installations all teach you fascinating facts about Dutch heritage. There are even 17 gigantic tulips for you to pose around.
Don't miss the new interactive Waterwolf attraction and experience firsthand how the Dutch created land from an uninhabitable stretch of water. The Waterwolf was the world's largest steam engine, built by the Dutch for this task!
Discover canal houses, tulip fields, cheese markets, a wooden shoes factory, windmills, the Peace Palace, the Delta Works and more! The latest Nieuw Amsterdam immersive attraction takes you back in time to experience the founding of 'New Amsterdam' – a little city that's now known as New York.
After being so big, you'll get shrunk back down to size when you pose by the 2.5m-tall tulips!
Use the 'Online tickets' line and show your smartphone ticket at the entrance.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
No pets allowed other than guide or assistance dogs. Dog kennels (1x1x1m) are available - if you require one, please call the venue to book it.
Turn yourself into the next football champion! Step inside the 3D-engine 'Zo groot is Oranje' at Madurodam, and create an AR-football champion version of yourself. You'll do tricks you never thought were possible!