Tickets for Louwman Museum
The world’s oldest private collection of coaches and cars
- Visit the world's world’s oldest private collection of motor cars, collected by two generations of the Louwman family
- See the Benz Patent Motor Car (1886), the De Dion-Bouton Tricycle (1900), the funky red Ford Model A (1903) and loads more!
- Learn the history and story of each car, and see how they've impacted society and mirrored culture in the past
Steer your way to this purpose-built museum in the Hague and discover the ride of your life (or at least the one you wish you had!) There are over 250 amazing antique cars in The Louwman Museum, all collected by two generations of the car-crazy Louwman family.
A must-see for car lovers, The Louwman Museum in the Hague will fascinate and amaze anyone interested in the history of the automobile.
Work your way around the world’s oldest private collection of motor cars, collected by two generations of the same family.
See highlights like the Benz Patent Motor Car from 1886, the 1912 Panhard & Levassor X19 Labourdette Skiff-Torpedo, the 1951 Taruffi Italcorsa TARF II, and well, it's hard to choose favorites. There are so many amazing cars here.
See the Louwman Museum with your own eyes and discover why it's known as one of the most beautiful collections in the whole world.
- Access to the museum
Show your smartphone ticket at the main entrance and head in!
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Bus: Lines 90, 385 or 386 to Louwman Museum
- Tuesday - Sunday: 10:00 - 17:00
- 24 December: 10:00 - 16:00
- 31 December: 10:00 - 16:00
Cada auto dispone de una página con información en holandés e inglés.
Lo más sorprendente está al final del tour. Un área ambientada a décadas pasadas que te transporta en el tiempo al centro de una ciudad donde te puedes sentar a tomar un rico café.