Tickets for Keukenhof + Flower Fields Guided Tour from The Hague
The Garden of Europe is waiting for you!
- With this ticket you'll get a ride in an air-conditioned bus from The Hague and back again, an orientation tour, a day at the Keukenhof, and a ride back to The Hague in the afternoon
- There are just seven weeks a year when the Keukenhof opens its doors to the flower-loving public; get in while you can
- With 32 hectares of gardens and more than 7 million tulips you'll enjoy a riot of colors and smells
Take a bus from The Hague to the world-famous Keukenhof in the morning - and come back in the afternoon. With 32 hectares of gardens, and more than 7 million tulips, you'll enjoy a riot of colors and smells at the 'Garden of Europe'. It's open for just seven weeks each spring, so get in while you can!
During your bus ride from The Hague a live guide will tell you how to make the most of your time at the Keukenhof.
Upon arrival, you'll get an orientation tour, before being set free to enjoy the flower fields, pavilions, petting zoo, and other delights of this world-famous attraction.
The Keukenhof is known for having more than 7 million tulips of 800 varieties. But it's also got other beautiful blooms like gerberas, daffodils, and roses. Amble through the gardens and pavilions, and soak up serenity, scents, and scenery.
Get from The Hague to The Tulips, and spend the day among the flowers.
- Bus transfer (round trip) from the Hague
- Live guide on board
- Skip-the-line entrance to Keukenhof
- Food and beverages
Show your smartphone ticket to the bus driver as you get on board.
The Keukenhof is a joy for the whole family! You can bring your dog (as long as you keep it on a leash and outside of the restaurants) or rent a free wheelchair for the elderly - and there are lots of fun activities for the kids! Even picnics are allowed, so bring your basket, find a nice spot, and enjoy.