- Hop on or off at any of the 16 tram stops, including Kerkplein, Centrum, Centraal Station, World Forum and more
- Unlimited use of the tram service all day long! Your ticket is also valid on all HTM tram lines from 18:00 until the end of service
- See the Great Church, the Old Town Hall, the Houses of Parliament, the Museum Sculptures by the Sea and more!
Hopping around The Hague? Let the 60-year old Tourist Tram transport you. Hop on and off as many times as you like across 16 different stops, covering all the sights you'll want to see. See the shopping areas, the Houses of Parliament, Town Hall, Museum Sculptures by the Sea and more!
The Tourist Tram has the whole Hague covered. Hop on and off as many times as you like between 10:00 and 17:30. There are 16 different stops, ensuring you can get to all the sights.
From the Great Church and the Old Town Hall to the statue of beloved local comic book character Haagse Harry, there's plenty to see here. Not to mention the Houses of Parliament, Town Hall, or the Ooievaart - where the city's canal tours begin.
Don't forget the Children's Book Museum, or the National Library of the Netherlands. And make sure to ride the tram to the end of the line for Scheveningseslag and the Museum Sculptures by the Sea.
- Unlimited access to the tourist trams of The Hague
- Access to all HTM trams from 18:00 until the end of the service day
- Show your smartphone ticket to the driver onboard any tram
- Trams run every 30 minutes
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Centraal Station
- Korte Voorhout
- World Forum/Madurodam
- Scheveningseslag/Beelden aan Zee
- Zwarte Pad
- Van Speijkstraat
Man ist ca. 1h unterwegs, der Audioguide ist sehr gut und spannend! Die Straßenbahnfahrer sind mit Herz dabei.
Für den ersten Überblick sehr zu empfehlen!