Tickets for Gemeentemuseum Den Haag
See the largest collection of Mondrian in the world!
- Enjoy one of the largest art museums in Europe, with over 150,000 works of art, including pieces by Degas, Monet, Picasso, and Kandinsky
- See that largest collection of Mondrian in the world and discover the museum's extensive fashion and music collections
- Choose the combo ticket and see the fantastic Fotomuseum next door as well!
Step into a living work of art! The Gemeentemuseum is the Hague's leading art gallery, packed with works by internationally renowned artists and featuring the largest Mondrian collection in the world. But the biggest exhibit of all is the building itself, with a striking Art Deco design that perfectly accentuates the timeless artworks within.
With over 150,000 individual works, the Gemeentemuseum Den Haag is one of the biggest and most comprehensive art museums in Europe! You can barely turn around without seeing iconic pieces by Degas, Monet, Picasso, Kandinsky and other cultural heavyweights.
It's known as the international home of legendary Dutch artist Piet Mondrian, with over 300 of his paintings in their extensive collection. You'll learn how he came to define abstract art in the 20th century, and see his technique evolve alongside his legendary contemporaries.
After all that painterly prestige, you can check out other art forms in the sizeable fashion and music collections – with beautiful clothes, jewelry, rare instruments and more. A lifetime of art, packed into one stunning day!
- Access to the Gemeentemuseum Den Haag
- Access to the Fotomuseum (if selected)
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Bus: Line 21 to Statenplein or line 24 to Kijkduin
- Tram 16 to Gemeentemuseum / Museon
The children's creative play area is a great way of getting pre-teens to engage with art, and leave parents at peace for some culture time of their own. The only risk is that they'll have so much fun that they might not want to leave with you when the time comes!
One thing good to know: there's a cloakroom for small bags. That was really helpful since I had already checked out of my hotel.