- Visit four floors packed with fascinating insights into the world of communication
- Discover your digital print and find out how much time you spend on the internet
- Check out the emoji wall and discover what emojis really mean!
If you can't stop looking at your mobile phone you might be addicted to communication. But you're not alone. The Hague's COMM Museum voor Communicatie invites you to explore the benefits and dangers of modern-day communication via interactive exhibits, talks, exhibitions!
Want to know what your life would be like without the internet? Even if the answer is no, the enlightening COMM (Museum for Communication) invites you to explore the impact of communication on yourself, and on the environment.
Step into De Bubbel and find out how much 'communication' we're blasted with every day! You'll be shocked at how you feel when it's reduced to none at all.
Find out why messages that took months to reach ships en route to Indonesia could make or break a journey. Discover the importance of communication tools in your daily life, and unveil your unique 'digital print'.
Take a look at the future of communication and then slowly make your way back into the overwhelmingly communicative modern world.
- Entrance to the COMM Museum
- Access to the COMM Library
- COMM Hack Tour
Scan you smartphone ticket at the entrance, where you will receive a paper ticket.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Bus: Lines 22 or 24 from The Hague Central Station to Mauritskade
- Tram: Line 1 from The Hague Hollands Spoor to Mauritskade