Tickets for COMM Museum voor Communicatie
Explore the benefits and dangers of our modern-day info-rich lifestyle
- Visit four floors packed with fascinating insights into the world of communication
- Discover your digital print and find out how much time you spend on the internet
- Find out the frightening amount of 'communication' we're blasted with every day and how it affects us as humans, and our environment
If you can't stop looking at your mobile phone you might be addicted to communication. But you're not alone. The Hague's COMM Museum voor Communicatie invites you to explore the benefits and dangers of modern day communication via interactive exhibits, talks, exhibitions... and robots!
Want to know what your life would be like without the internet? Even if the answer is no, the enlightening COMM (Museum for Communication) invites you to explore the impact of communication on yourself, and on the environment.
Step into De Bubbel and find out how much 'communication' we're blasted with every day! You'll be shocked at how you feel when it's reduced to none at all.
Find out why messages that took months to reach ships en route to Indonesia could make or break a journey. Discover the importance of communication tools in your daily life, and unveil your unique 'digital print'.
Take a look at the future of communication, talk to a robot and then, slowly make your way back into the overwhelmingly communicative modern world.
Scan you smartphone ticket at the entrance, where you will receive a paper ticket.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Bus: take line 22 and 24 (from The Hague Central Station) and get off at the Mauritskade stop
- Tram: take line 1 (from The Hague Central Station or The Hague Hollands Spoor) and get off at Mauritskade