Tickets for Canal Cruise The Hague
Take a traditional boat tour of The Hague with an expert Hagenaar guide
- An exclusive 90-minute tour throughout The Hague in a traditional canal boat
- An expert guide will keep you entertained and informed with facts, history, and trivia
- See sights like the Old Church, the Royal Stables, the Royal Gardens and important government buildings
All aboard for a charming tour of The Hague's historic canals! See sights like the Royal Stables, Royal Gardens, the Old Church and important government buildings. Throughout, your seasoned Ooievaart guide will teach you all about this important Dutch city. Importantly, they'll also tell you when to duck – some of those ancient bridges get pretty low!
New to The Hague? This exclusive tour is the perfect introduction, as your expert guide keeps you entertained and informed with facts, history, and trivia about their city.
Departing from the famous Bierkade street, your traditional canal boat gives you a unique perspective of the King and Queen's city. You'll glide along its network of waterways, through tunnels, under bridges and in and out of the old and modern districts.
- 90-minute cruise in The Hague with a Dutch speaking live guide (English and German tours depend on demand)
- Handouts in English, Dutch, French, Spanish, Italian and Chinese
- 15% discount at the restaurant Food at the World and the Persian restaurant Setare
Show you smartphone ticket at the ticket office at Bierkade 18b before boarding the boat.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Getting to the Departure Point
- Tram: Lines 1, 5, 9 or 15 to Bierkade
- Bus: Lines 18, 22 or 24 to Nieuwe Haven
- Car: You best park at the Q-park Veerkaden, since the maximum parking time along the canal is only 60 minutes
Lovers of Dutch history will be delighted to see the former houses of famous artists Paulus Potter and Jan Steen, and philosopher Benedict Spinoza.