- Take the whole family to the most popular and fiendishly fun theme park in the Benelux region
- Cool off away from the city on uniquely fun slides and low-key rides for little ones
- Enjoy roller coasters, a Ferris wheel, bumper cars and more - there are over 40 attractions here!
Summer getting a little too hot to handle? Get the family out to Amusement Park Duinrell! With over 40 attractions for adults and kids alike, there's loads to do for thrill-seekers of all ages.
More than 40 attractions for all ages and loads of playtime fun for the little ones await at the Hague's amusement park Duinrell.
For the ride of your life, get soaked on the Aqua Swing, bump noses in the Bumper Frogs, and take in the gorgeous views of Duinrell from the top of the Ferris wheel. Make sure you bring your sea-legs for the giant swinging pirate ship that is Schip Ahoi!
Speed freaks can take the pace up a notch on the soaring Falcon rollercoaster, or by zooming down the Toboggan slide, before getting dunked into the water on Catapult at breakneck speed!
You may have trouble getting the kids to sleep after this!
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Map of the park can be collected at the entrance
- Tina Festival: 21 & 22 September 2019
- Dinos at Duinrell: 01 October - 01 November
- Saint Nicholas at Duinrell: 23, 24 & 30 November and 01 December