Tickets for Teide Cable Car at Sunset
Take a glorious sunset cable car ride, then have a guided hike atop Teide!
- Ride the cable car over dormant and active volcanoes, craters, and rivers of lava!
- See distant islands like La Gomera, La Palma and El Hierro all at sunset, when the light is even better for photos
- Take a 40-minute guided hike atop Teide, Spain's highest peak
Ride the Teide Cable Car in the largest national park in the Canary Islands and watch the sun set over a stunning volcanic landscape! Cruise at an altitude of 3,555 meters on this exclusive cable car, then take a guided hike atop the peaks and gaze out over islands, the sea, and Tenerife's beautiful natural landscape.
Ascend by cable car at the Pico Viejo viewpoint. Gaze over the islands of La Gomera, La Palma and El Hierro on the twinkling horizon and wind down the day in true Tenerife style.
Then take a 40-minute walk from the top station. You'll be rewarded with even more stunning views - but wear comfy outdoor shoes, this is more 'hike' than 'walk'!
Tenerife is a tantalizing beach vacation spot at ground level, but with this cable car ride and hike up Spain's highest peak you'll see volcanoes, craters, lava rivers and endless colorful landscapes from 3,555 meters!
- Cable car transport up and down Mount Teide at sunset
- 40-minute excursion at the top of the mountain (medium-low difficulty)
- Glass of sparkling wine
Show your digital voucher at the cable car base station 10 minutes before the tour starts.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
The start time varies to match the time of the sun setting
November 1st - 12th: 17:15 November 13th - 30th 17:00
December 1st - 21st: 17:00 December 22nd - 31st: 17:15
The cable car station can only be reached by car, via highway TF-21