- Ride the cable car over dormant and active volcanoes, craters, and rivers of lava!
- See distant islands like La Gomera, La Palma and El Hierro all at sunset, when the light is even better for photos
- Take a 40-minute guided hike atop Teide, Spain's highest peak
Ride the Teide Cable Car in the largest national park in the Canary Islands and watch the sun set over a stunning volcanic landscape! Cruise at an altitude of 3,555 meters on this exclusive cable car, then take a guided hike atop the peaks and gaze out over islands, the sea, and Tenerife's beautiful natural landscape.
Ascend by cable car at the Pico Viejo viewpoint. Gaze over the islands of La Gomera, La Palma and El Hierro on the twinkling horizon and wind down the day in true Tenerife style.
Then take a 40-minute walk from the top station. You'll be rewarded with even more stunning views - but wear comfy outdoor shoes, this is more 'hike' than 'walk'!
Tenerife is a tantalizing beach vacation spot at ground level, but with this cable car ride and hike up Spain's highest peak you'll see volcanoes, craters, lava rivers and endless colorful landscapes from 3,555 meters!
Show your digital voucher at the cable car base station 20 minutes before the tour starts.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
The start time varies to match the time of the sun setting.
- 1-12 January: 17:15
- 13-31 January: 17:30
- 1 February - 15 March: 17:45
- 16-30 March: 18:00
- 31 March - 12 April: 19:00
- 13-30 April: 19:15
- May: 19:30
- 1 June - 4 August: 19:45
- 5-18 August: 19:30
- 19-31 August: 19:15
- 1-8 September: 19:00
- 9-30 September: 18:45
- 1-13 October: 18:30
- 14-26 October: 18:15
- 27 October - 31 December: 17:00
The cable car station can only be reached by car, via highway TF-21.
Teide Observatory: Guided Visit
You'll be seeing stars at the world's largest solar observatory!
State-of-the-art telescopes make for magical mountaintop stargazing in Tenerife