- Get wet and wild in the waterpark frequently ranked the world's best!
- Feel the thrill on adrenaline-pumping rides like The Dragon, Tower of Power, and Kinnaree, or take it slow(er) on the Lazy River and The Giant – plus many more!
- Experience the power of the world's largest wave pool, then relax on the snow-white sands of Siam Beach
Get ready to make waves, as you splash around the world's greatest water park. With dozens of pulse-pounding rides and family-friendly aquatic experiences, you can look forward to a wet and wild adventure, surrounded by a lush tropical 'jungle' and the stunning Tenerife vistas beyond.
Spread over a mammoth 50 acres, the park is overflowing with watery fun. There are no half measures at Siam Park. Its creators wanted to build the biggest and best water park in the world... and they succeeded!
Hardened thrillseekers will want to make a beeline for the gravity-defying The Dragon, vertiginous Tower of Power, and awe-inspiring Kinnaree slide, but those not looking to scare themselves silly can enjoy the record-breaking Lazy River and fantasy-themed The Giant.
You can even carve some breakers in the world's largest wave pool, before soaking up some rays on the pristine white sands of Siam beach – oh buoy!
- Entrance to Siam Park
- Use of sun loungers, tubes, life jackets, and umbrellas
- Use of dressing rooms and showers
- Fast track access to attractions inside the park
- Lockers and towels (can be rented on site)
Show your smartphone ticket directly at the turnstile, get it scanned and head straight into the park!
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Siam Park provides double-decker buses to pick up guests in Los Cristianos, Las Américas, and Costa Adeje. Get off at Plaza Reyes Católicos
- If driving, take the south highway TF-1 and take exit 73 or 74
Siam is the world's first green water park – the pools are filled with filtered seawater, which is then used to water the tropical plants throughout the park!
The food options are limited and you can't take you're own.
Plenty of lockers and toilets.
It's busy but it all seems to work.
A good day out.