- See a full jungle's worth of exotic animals in a beautifully maintained tropical paradise
- Get aquatic with live dolphin and orca shows, Europe's largest shark tunnel, and the biggest indoor penguin habitat in the world!
- Enjoy an eco-friendly excursion in one of the most sustainable and energy-efficient animal parks in the world
The world's best zoo (according to TripAdvisor) is waiting to be discovered! Tenerife's Loro Parque is a zoo with a difference, taking its animals' health and happiness just as seriously as it does the spectacular acrobatic displays and interactive exhibitions. See thousands of animals in a beautiful tropical park!
Loro Parque doesn't do half measures – this Spanish spectacular boasts Europe's largest dolphin pool and shark tunnel and the world's largest indoor penguin enclosure. It's also one of only two parks in Europe where you can see orcas!
Aside from our aquatic friends, you can see all the usual suspects – from chimpanzees and gorillas to lions and tigers, as well as reptiles, insects and more. The park's prize residents are its vibrantly hued parrots, some 4000 of which fill their gigantic menagerie with color and song.
With a commitment to animal welfare and environmental sustainability, you can be sure of a day out that's as eco-friendly as it is exciting!
Note: We also offer a combo ticket for Loro Parque & Siam Park!
- Entrance to Loro Parque
- Live animal displays and park exhibitions
- Express train to and from the park, departing from Reyes Católicos
Show your smartphone ticket directly at the turnstile to get it scanned.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Free express train from Puerto de la Cruz to Loro Parque
- Bus service from the South of Tenerife