- Look at the sky in one of the planet's top stargazing locations - Teide National Park
- On a clear night, see up to 83 of the 88 officially recognized constellations!
- Use state-of-the-art telescopes to discover planets, galaxies, clusters and more with a certified guide
Want to know what the moon and stars are up to tonight? There's no better place than here, in the deep dark of the mountains. Grab a state-of-the-art telescope and point it upwards in Teide National Park. Discover planets, galaxies and clusters, and learn how man came to depend on the stars - it's an otherworldly adventure in Tenerife.
Start your astronomical adventure in the lay-by area, next to the cable car base station. Meet your certified astronomical guide and get straight to unravelling the wonders of the universe with modern telescopes and fascinating facts!
The skies at night hold secrets we can't even imagine, and you'll be even more wonderstruck looking up at the stars from Teide National Park. It's known as one of the top places in the world to stargaze!
On a clear night you can see 83 of the 88 officially recognised constellations from here. It's enough to keep you starry-eyed for hours.
Go to the Teide Cable Car (teleférico) base and show your smartphone ticket.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Getting to the Meeting Point:
- Teide Cable Car base station, at km 43 of the TF-21 motorway, La Orotava
- Only reachable by car
- January: 1-12: 19:30, 13-31: 19:00
- February: 1-19: 19:00, 20-28: 19:45
- March: 1-30: 20:15, 31: 21:15
- April: 21:30
- May: 1-8: 21:45, 09-31: 22:00
- June: 22:00
- July: 22:00
- August: 1-4: 22:00, 5-18: 21:45, 19-31: 21:30
- September: 1-15: 21:15, 16-30: 21:00
- October: 1-6: 20:45, 7-26: 20:30; 27-31: 19:15
- November: 1-17: 19:15, 18-30: 19:00
- December: 1-15: 19:00, 16-31: 19:15