- Join a fun, English-speaking tour guide on a two-hour walking tour around Tel Aviv's vibrant Carmel Market
- Explore the Beit Hair Museum and cultural center for a self-guided visit (if ticket option is selected)
- Sample local delicacies like fresh khat and etrog juice, za'atar with lahuh, and other savory and sweet treats
Home to some of the trendiest eateries and hottest chefs in the region, the food scene in Tel Aviv is a vibrant, exciting mix of Middle Eastern flavors and classic Jewish cuisine, served up with a distinctly modern twist.
Join an English-speaking guide and experience the best of Tel Aviv's food culture on a two-hour walking tour around the famous Carmel Market. Sample local delicacies and learn about the cultural melting pot of ingredients and cuisines that Tel Aviv is today.
- Show your smartphone ticket to your guide at the meeting point, the Abulafia Bakery
- The guide will be holding a sign with the Tourist Israel logo
- The tour starts at 12:30. Make sure to be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes prior
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket