- Get wet on two fun water rides in the Far West zone: Silver River Flume and Grand Canyon Rapids!
- Get catapulted from 0 to 135 km/h in 3 seconds on the terrifying, jaw-dropping Furius Baco
- Take the kids to Sesame Street for chilled-out fun and games in a child-friendly area, perfect after those crazy rides!
Skip the lines outside and travel straight into five themed areas of adventure at PortAventura. It's bursting with rides, live shows, live animals, 4D experiences and so much more. Experience different civilizations (Mediterrània, Far West, México, China and Polynesia) plus a special Sesame Street-themed kid's zone.
Head to Polynesia to experience prehistoric perils in Dino Escape 4D and a live bird show, Aves del Paraíso.
In Mediterrània, be catapulted from 0 to 135 km/h in 3 seconds flat on the Furius Baco. And head to the Far West by train, where you'll make a splash on Silver River Flume and Grand Canyon Rapids!
In China, brave Shambhala, Europe’s highest rollercoaster, and in Mexico meet a dragon-headed serpent!
After that you'll be ready to take the kids to Sesame Street, where Bert, Ernie and Grover can't wait to make a song and dance out of your day.
- Skip-the-line entrance to PortAventura Park
- Access to all shows
- Lockers (can be rented onsite for €6, family lockers for €9)
- Fast-track access to all rides
- Day-care center for pets (€6/day)
- Food and beverages
- Souvenirs such as photo magnets
- Parking (available at the park for an additional fee)
Pass the box office line, walk straight ahead to the turnstiles of PortAventura and have your smartphone ticket scanned.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Ferrari Land: Skip The Line
Walk through the history of Scuderia Ferrari and get to know the prancing horse
PortAventura + Ferrari Land (optional): Roundtrip
Get into one (or two) of Europe's largest and best theme parks!
PortAventura Park + Ferrari Land: Skip The Line
From rollercoasters to racing cars at two of Spain's top attractions!
Une belle e experiance, pour les attractions mais le temps d'attente n'est pas du tout estimé, les filles d'attente sont Tré longues et pour nous renseigner le personnel est absent. Manque d'organisation et d d'orientation. On comparaison avec Disney land a paris .