- Barcelona is amazing, but take a day trip out of the city and explore rides (including Europe's highest rollercoaster), wet and wild water attractions and shows
- Luxury air-conditioned coach journey there and back
- Rev up your visit and opt for the combiticket and visit Ferrari Land, with rides, exhibits and simulators dedicated to the ultrafast luxury car!
PortAventura and Ferrari Land, 90 minutes south of Barcelona, are wildly popular theme parks bursting with fun and adventure. Grab this tickeet and get roundtrip transport from Barcelona. A world of rollercoasters, waterslides, and adventures awaits in PortAvenutra, while Ferrari Land is full of F1 magic - and plenty of thrilling rides and attractions.
PortAventura features six different zones. highlights include the Shambhala roller coaster (the fastest and tallest hypercoaster in Europe), mirror maze El Secreto de los Mayas, and Sea Odyssey 4D. For the under-5s there's a Sesame Street section that is also surprisingly enjoyable for adults.
And don't forget your swimsuit! There are a ton of rides with water fights, splashes, and general wetness. Luckily, this is the Costa Dorada and that Spanish sun will have you all dry in no time!
The truly unstoppable can opt for the combiticket and visit adjacent Ferrari Land, an immersive and imaginative venture into fast cars, technology, and one of the world's most beloved brands.
Rides include the Thrill Towers, G-force accelerator Red Force. And, for those ready to make their F1 dreams a (brief) reality: take the Pole Position Challenge and try to break the Pit Stop Record.
Two parks, one ticket, too much fun!
- The bus to PortAventura leaves from Julia Travel Office at 09:30, please be there at 09:15. Show the ticket on your smartphone and hop on the bus
- Return times: 6 April - 21 June: 19:30; 22 June - 7 September: 20:00; 8 September - 6 January: 19:30. Please be at the bus 15 minutes prior to departure
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Julia Travel office: Carrer de Balmes, 5, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
- Metro: L1 or L2 to Universitat or L1, L3, L6 or L7 to Catalunya
Went on a really hot day but good fun.
Try getting on most around lunch time wen queues are a bit less.
Gun filled day.