- Discover a fascinating Spanish natural phenomenon at the saltmarsh flats of the Ebro Delta
- See thousand of seabirds from a special elevated lookout that's perfect for budding wildlife photographers
- Learn about the history and industry of the area, practice traditional fishing methods, and explore the waters on your very own 'punting' boat
City life taking its toll? Get back to nature with one of the largest wetlands in Western Europe. At MónNatura, see an amazing array of plants and wildlife, including hot pink flamingos! Board your own punting boat for traditional fishing, learn the ways of the Delta at the exhibition center, and leave feeling stunned by salt and so much more!
The marshy flatlands of eastern Spain could have been placed here from an alien planet. The special pools are designed to evaporate seawater, leaving behind mineral-rich salt, which means a staggering number of seabirds and more are drawn here.
Stand on the custom-designed lookout for panoramic views of flocks of terns, avocets, and majestic flamingos – sure to make an ornithologist out of anyone!
Head to the refurbished exhibition center and learn the fascinating ways of the Delta, and how a delicate balance between land, sea, and fresh water has created this amazing natural habitat.
Want to try your hand at traditional fishing techniques? Take to the salty waters aboard your own punting boat and, if you're lucky, say a close-up hello to a flamingo!
- Entrance to the MónNatura Delta
- Access to the jetty and the punting boats
- Access to the exhibition center and all other areas
- Guided tour
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- The MónNatura Delta is only reachable by car
- From Barcelona/Tarragona: Take AP-2/AP-7 (to Tarragona/Valencia) as far as exit 41 (Amposta / Sant Carles de la Ràpita). Continue towards Sant Carles de la Ràpita on N-340 for about 3 km (crossing the Ebro River) as far as the exit to Sant Jaume d’Enveja. At the end of the exit road, turn right for Els Muntells (TV-3405). Follow this road and the signs for Els Muntells / La Tancada (about 15 km). Once you have passed Els Muntells on the left, and before you come to the Eucaliptus camping site, turn right for La Tancada. At the end of road turn right again. 900 m farther on you'll find the entrance