- Take an audio-guided tour of the Cathedral of Tarragona, one of the largest Catholic churches in Catalonia
- Explore chapels, cloisters, and the garden with its resident turtles in this Spanish national monument
- See relics like processional maces, reliquaries, and chalices – there would be more if not for Napoleon's sticky fingers!
History lovers are smitten from the moment they lay eyes on the grand steps and decadent facade of Tarragona Cathedral. Sat at one of the highest points in the city, the site was previously that of a Roman temple and a Moorish mosque, but has been a Christian institution since around the 12th century.
Explore charming chapels and cloisters on this Gothic gander with an enlightening multi-language audio guide. It's also a goldmine of ancient treasures and religious relics. Magnífico!
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket