- Board an air-conditioned coach from Barcelona's Plaça Catalunya to Caribe Aquatic Park and back again, taking the stress out of your day-trip
- Ride thrilling water rides like the King Khajuna - the highest free fall slide in Europe!
- Relax by the swimming pools, on the lazy river, or on the beaches
Summer too hot to handle? Board an air-conditioned bus from Barcelona's Plaça Catalunya and be whisked away to a world of water at Caribe Aquatic Park. Have fun with over 50,000m2 of twisting slides and other fun rides for the whole family!
Your ticket from Barcelona's Plaça Catalunya to Caribe Aquatic Park promises stress-free splash-and-swim time for the whole family, with loads of other watery wonders to keep you busy.
Do you dare to ride the King Khajuna? It's the highest freefall slide in Europe!
Especially brave souls can also test their rafting skills on the choppy waters of El Torrente, and carry on the adrenaline rush with the slides of El Tifón. All will give you a wet and dizzying descent that ends with a splash!
Prefer to chill out? There's plenty of room by the pools and on the beaches for that! Just don't forget the sunscreen, folks.
- Roundtrip from Barcelona to Caribe Aquatic Park
- Entrance to Caribe Aquatic Park
- Food and drinks
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Departure: 09:30 (please be at meeting point 15 minutes before departure)
- Return: 20:00
- The park closes at 18:00 from 4 - 17 September (except 3 September, when it closes at 19:00)
- When leaving the park, head to the car park and wait for the bus to depart
- Julia Travel office: Carrer de Balmes, 5, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
- Metro: L1 or L2 to Universitat or L1, L3, L6 or L7 to Catalunya
- Visitors can use the parks changing room facilities, but may not leave clothing or personal belongings behind
- Lockers are available for an additional fee