- Board an air-conditioned coach from Barcelona's Plaça Catalunya to Caribe Aquatic Park and back again, taking the stress out of your day-trip
- Ride thrilling water rides like the King Khajuna - the highest free fall slide in Europe!
- Relax by the swimming pools, on the lazy river, or on the beaches
Summer too hot to handle? Board an air-conditioned bus from Barcelona's Plaça Catalunya and be whisked away to a world of water at Caribe Aquatic Park. Have fun with over 50,000m2 of twisting slides and other fun rides for the whole family!
Your ticket from Barcelona's Plaça Catalunya to Caribe Aquatic Park promises stress-free splash-and-swim time for the whole family, with loads of other watery wonders to keep you busy.
Do you dare to ride the King Khajuna? It's the highest freefall slide in Europe!
Especially brave souls can also test their rafting skills on the choppy waters of El Torrente, and carry on the adrenaline rush with the slides of El Tifón. All will give you a wet and dizzying descent that ends with a splash!
Prefer to chill out? There's plenty of room by the pools and on the beaches for that! Just don't forget the sunscreen, folks.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the Julia Travel office at Plaça Catalunya in Barcelona
- The bus departs at 09:30, please be at the meeting point at 09:15
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Julia Travel office: Carrer de Balmes, 5, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
- Metro: L1 or L2 to Universitat or L1, L3, L6 or L7 to Catalunya